- To provide quality music training to men above 50 years of age from different background regardless of music levels.
- To motivate and improve self-esteem through positive communications and team work during music practice.
- To provide a broader exposure in elderly arts via music performances locally, regionally and globally.
- Make music accessible to ageing population and help them explore their artistic depths.
- Provide a platform to improve musicianship among elderly population.
- Unite people from all walks of life to embrace and find happiness with music.
- Advocate for appreciation towards the ageing population, of which is often stigmatized by 'ageism'.