- To increase awareness of active and healthy aging.
- To promote elderly arts.
- To empower ageing population.
- To change public discourse on ageism and learning ability.
- To bring positivity by inducing psychological and physiological healing with music as a form of expressive arts.
- Make music accessible to ageing population and help them explore their artistic depths.
- Provide a platform to improve musicianship among ageing population.
- Unite people from all walks of life to embrace and find happiness with music.
- Advocate for appreciation towards the ageing population, of which is often stigmatized by 'ageism'.